"The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable,
but the power of many working together is better."
Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
Would your company or organization like to partner with us for Be Impactful Day 2018? We'd love to hear from you, send us an email at email@example.com
"Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved."
Where We'll Be Impacting
While traditionally we hold Be Impactful Day on the third Saturday in April we felt that this occasion called for an exception. For Be Impactful Day 2018 we will be lending a helping hand at the 2018 C-STEM Challenge.
CSTEM Challenge is a highly engaging competition that encourages students from elementary to high schools to work together to identify, design, and build innovative solutions to 8 different Challenge modules. These modules include; Debate, Robotics, Innovation, Computer Programming, Sculpture, Mural, Film, & Photography. The 2018 CSTEM Challenge theme is Living Smarter: Powering a Sustainable and Productive Future in which students will focus on the careful management of our current resources as well as the utilization of alternative energy sources for future improvements to our global environment.
There are a few different roles available, and any assistance is needed.
- (CHL-SET) Set up & tear down: You lend us your strength and your aesthetic eyes to make sure space look neat, beautiful and ready for students, teachers to experience their best time. (Set up starts at 8 am; tear down starts at 5 pm)
- (CHL-JDG) Project Judging*: You lend us your sharp mind and eyes to fairly judge and rate students' projects.
- (CHL-ACT) Activities Lead*: You lend us your instructing and leading skill to expose students to many fun and engaging onsite STEM activities.
- (CHL-ADM) Administrator Support: You lend us your logic and detail mind to ensure everything on the day go smoothly. You will become a connecting line between staffs, volunteers, and participators.
(CHL-SUP) Safety Support: You lend us you safety instinct and skills set to protect and give everyone a safety time.
- (CHL-PHT) Photography/Videography: You lend us your photography and videography skills to capture and document every aspect of the event
- (CHL-MC) Master of ceremonies: your lend us your MC skill to keep the energy of the event to the last minute.
* - may require a training session
See how we impacted at Herman Park for Be Impactful Day 2016
16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.